Firestone 2299 Ride Rite Air Springs
Firestone 2299 Ride Rite Air Springs
*2003-2009 Dodge 2500
**2003-2009 Dodge 3500
**2010-2013 Ram 2500
**2010-2012 Ram 3500
- Dodge/Ram 2500 & 3500, 2003-2012
- Maximize safe load-carrying capacity, increase stability, and improve ride quality
- Install between your vehicle's frame and its rear suspension
- Keep your vehicle level when you are hauling a heavy load
- Maintain even load distribution with air pressure, leveling off-center loads
- Prevent permanent sagging and excessive friction in leaf springs
- Increase stability
- Absorb road shock for a smooth ride
- Soften contact between axle and frame to prevent bottoming out
- Brackets, air springs, hardware, air line, and separate valves for manual inflation are included
- Load-leveling capacity: 5,000 lbs
- Adjustable air pressure: 5 psi to 100 psi
- Do not exceed the vehicles GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
- Non Cab and Chassis
*This image is representative of the product. Actual product appearance may vary
Firestone Ride Rite Air Springs
Firestone air spring systems are designed to maximize safe load carrying capacity, stability and overall ride quality. They are designed and assembled in the USA. Ride-Rite air springs use the same Firestone technology used on many heavy-duty trucks, trailers and buses on the road today. That means in addition to Firestone’s reputation for commercial grade durability, quality, reliability and service, you’ll get.
Improved Handling, Braking and Load Leveling
Our line of air springs keep your vehicle level, even when carrying an uneven load. That means more effective handling and braking even in tough road and heavily loaded conditions. Keeping the vehicle level also means less tire wear. Our spring systems also allow you to adjust air inflation on each side of your vehicle independently in order to level off-center loads.
Reduced Wear 'n' Tear
Our air springs reduce suspension fatigue by keeping leaf springs from permanent sagging and reduce bottoming out with load support that reduces the stress on the vehicle suspension
A Better Ride
Our air springs, when bearing a load, increase vehicle stability by absorbing road shock, which is good news for you, your passengers, your cargo, and, by providing more efficient gas mileage, your pocketbook.
· Firestone’s most popular and comprehensive air helper spring line, Ride-Rite kits can be installed on most light trucks, motor-homes, RVs, SUVs and vans. Each application is specifically designed to maximize the vehicle’s safe load-carrying capacity, stability, ride quality and brake effectiveness.
· Firestone Ride-Rite air helper springs provide load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads.
· They enhance the ride by reducing inter-leaf friction.
· Most Ride-Rite kits are no-drill systems (not all), designed to use the vehicle’s factory holes and mount between its frame and suspension.
· Ride-Rite air helper springs are installed between the frame of your vehicle and the suspension, providing load support by using air pressure.
· Ride-Rite air bag kits utilize a pair of convoluted air springs which can be adjusted to accommodate your load capacity.
· The Ride-Rite series is capable of 3,200 - 5,000 lbs. of load level capacity. After installed, your ride will be enhanced by reducing inter-leaf friction which will keep your truck level, reduce suspension fatigue, and increase the stability of your vehicle.
· We will find your part number for your application. And if you don't see the part number you need please let us know. If you email us please be specific with your question, make, model, year, 2wd or 4wd. If you don't know please feel free to send us an email and we will look it up for you. Thank you.