What is Your Return Policy?
The following applies to customer preference returns. If your shipment was damaged in transit that’s a different conversation and you should contact us ASAP so we can file the appropriate claims and resolve the issue.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 10 days of delivery. Returned or exchanged items must be new and in unused condition. To return items for an exchange, or refund, please contact us via email for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). We ship items from multiple warehouses across the United States; therefore, it is very important to contact us so we can provide the correct return warehouse address. All returns and exchanges are subject to round trip shipping charges. If your item was shipped with our “Free Shipping,” we will charge our “actual” outbound shipping charges as the shipping charges are included in the price but customer will still be charged the round trip shipping costs incurred by RadAuto. This keeps prices as competitive as possible for all customers. All returns and exchanges are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Returns are only accepted in their original boxes, and should be unassembled. Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable unless written exemption was provided by RadAuto. You will be refunded once RadAuto receives and verifies the returned merchandise.
Should customer refuse delivery, then the customer is responsible for any/all return costs in accordance with our return policy.
If an item is determined by RadAuto, or the manufacturer, to be free of defect or damage, however, customer is not 100% satisfied with the product and desires to return the order; customer may return the item(s) they purchased from RadAuto by following the steps outlined below:
- Customer must e-mail RadAuto a request for a Return Authorization Number within ten (10) calendar days from receiving delivery.
- Returned items must be received by RadAuto within twenty (20) days from the date the return authorization is issued.
- RadAuto will calculate and provide to you in writing or email, applicable restocking fees and actual delivery charges. A Return Authorization number will not be issued until RadAuto receives written acceptance from customer of all return fees via email.
- Refunds, if applicable, will not be issued until item(s) are inspected by RadAuto, manufacturer or an authorized 3rd party agent of RadAuto.
Full Refunds May Not Be Issued If:
- The item(s) is determined by RadAuto or the manufacturer to have been used, damaged by customer.
- If the item(s) was returned C.O.D.
- If the item(s) is not returned in its original packaging or equivalent.
- If the item(s) does not have a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
- If the item(s) are returned with damage and cause of damage is determined to be a result of shipper’s mishandling.