FREE SHIPPING THIS WEEK ONLY!
RV Smart Surge Protector
SSP 50 Smart Surge 240 Volt/50Amp is an inexpensive state of the art way to protect your RV from surges. Plus it comes with built in dual line polarity tester to check the power source for proper wiring. It also has surge status indicators with fuse protection. This Smart Surge is sleek, compact, portable, weather resistant and requires no installation. It comes with a lifetime warranty through the manufacturer.
Features - Specifications - Operation Guide - Warranty
Four Mode Surge Protection - Lines to Neutral, Lines to Ground, Neutral to Ground and Line to Line. The SSP50 is rated for 240 Volts/50 Amps with 900 joules and 39,000 surge amps. It has less than one nano second response time.
Circuit Tester checks for - Reverse Polarity – Open Ground – Open Neutral - on both lines
#1 Red light On & #2 Red light Off = Correct Wiring – Safe for you and equipment
#1 Red light Off & #2 Red light On = Reverse Polarity – Bad for sensitive equipment
#1 Red light On & #2 Red light On = Open Neutral – No power
#1 Red light Off & #2 Red light Off = Open Ground – Could result in fatal shock
Green Surge Light on = Good surge protection – Green light off = Surge protection bad
Size - 12" H (includes cord) x 4 1/2" W x 3 1/2" D
1. It is important to check the power source receptacle for any charring or discoloration. This indicates there is a poor electrical contact. If you plug into it you could damage the Smart Surge plug. Always turn the source power off prior to plugging in the Smart Surge. This will reduce the risk of arcing and electrical shock.
2. Plug Smart Surge into source power prior to plugging in RV
3. Verify red indicator lights are lit to reflect source power is wired correctly (Line1 & Line 2)
4. Verify green surge indicators are lit
5. Plug RV into Smart Surge ONLY if the source power is wired correctly and surge light is illuminated, both Line 1 and L 2
Progressive warrants its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year. This is in lieu of all other warranties, obligations, or liabilities expressed by the company. In the event that a properly installed EMS proves defective under normal use, Progressive will repair or replace the device at its discretion.
For technical support call 919-462-8280.
Progressive cannot assume responsibility for acts of god, alterations, shipping handling or any other factors not under the control of Progressive Industries.
Progressive has no responsibility for installation, personal injury, property damage, incidental, contingent, or consequential damages of any kind resulting from defects or failure of the unit to function.
The remedy for breach of this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product at Progressives option. In no case shall the liability prescribed by law exceed the purchase price. Some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow disclaimer, modifications, or limitations on how long a warranty lasts, therefore the above warranties may not apply to you. This warranty gives you certain legal rights, and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state.